MKM QUANTITATIVE SURVEY GROUP
MKM Quantitative Survey Group is an alternative research pIatform that enables us to design and deliver high quality customized/proprietary research for our clients. Our studies are designed to specifically answer critical strategic and tactical questions about current consumer sentiment as well as behavior/near term spending intentions. Wendy D. Farina leads all of our custom research at MKM Partners and has over 20 years of experience consulting to consumer brands and companies across many industries and sectors. Part of her platform includes a private panel of more than 70,000 end-consumers across the U.S. that enables us to conduct this research at significant cost and speed advantage for our clients. Study results are exclusive and confidentially shared with clients who commission the work.
We have other examples across many sectors including all of retail, food, beverage, beer/liquor, staples/household products, consumer technology, wireless/telecom, media/internet, hotels, auto, real estate, macro trends, new products, etc. We are also able to conduct international research studies and have been doing more international work lately.
We have recently expanded our reach and custom research capabilities into the Healthcare sector by partnering with WebMD/Medscape. This partnership will provide us access to an additional 600,000 qualified, objective and fully anonymous physicians and over one million additional healthcare professionals, including nurses, physician assistants, pharmacists and hospital administrators. Please contact us if you want to learn more about the types of custom, proprietary studies we can conduct on healthcare equipment/supplies, healthcare services/facilities, managed care, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology.
The MKM Quantitative Survey Group is a differentiated research product that provides MKM’s clients with the following critical advantages:
- Flexibility – The ability to design (and scale) customized data inquiries via specific consumer targets/attributes allows the investor to achieve very specific research objectives.
- Proprietary Information – The proprietary nature of the information, in addition to the depth, breadth and quantitative significance provides clients with an edge in gaining access to insights ahead of the market.
- Efficiency – The cost and the speed of such access is unmatched. In some cases, the information can be gathered in as few as 48 hours and is extremely cost effective. In most cases, quantitatively significant research studies can be planned, designed, deployed, analyzed and finalized within one week.
[Click image to enlarge]
Upon engaging MKM for a proprietary study, clients will receive multiple deliverables, including the following:
- Confirmation of Study Objectives & Survey Design – Prior to collecting information, confirmation of the detailed plan and specific survey questions will be presented to the client for final review, comments and sign-off.
- Detailed/Final Analysis – A detailed final analysis will be compiled and presented to the client in report form. The analysis will include an interpretation of the results based on the original investment thesis/study objectives.
- Communications with Clients – Client briefs, reports and papers are distributed via email, fax, and ground mail. Client inquiries are answered by phone or email, depending on the preference of the client. Ms. Farina is available to do conference calls, speaking engagements and meetings upon request.